The community of the Empire of the Miniature Cosmos

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Standard offset for current position and location  (Read 77 times)

pellonpeko

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Standard offset for current position and location
« on: November 10, 2018, 12:31:36 AM »

-0.6 per 2014 = 2010.79. It would be great if we could get some more accurate sensors in a more advanced version than the third prototype. Here's hoping.

xanli

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Standard offset for current position and location
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2018, 01:06:53 AM »

2009.185. It might be good to draw up a chart for the differing personalities. Something along the lines of 2114 to 1914 with a difference of 10 years per personality (with reserves). I'll now have to adopt a different persona for the 2000s. The 2010s is allocated to pellonpeko (you) and 2000s is allocated to xanli (me). There is a standardisation here based on the canonical names but normally it would cascade from A to Z according to the temperature differentiation on the 2012 all time weather chart, which should be standardised. I suppose the weather forecast or in retrospect the maximal temperature might influence it, but let's be really technical here and use the real-time temperature benchmarked against the 2012 high. That would be influenced by heat but I guess it's all a matter of perspective.